What a great way to get fit and raise funds for an awesome cause at the same time!
The Australian Deaflympic Team will participate at the Summer Deaflympic Games, to be held in Samsun, Turkey from 18 - 30 July 2017. The Australian Team will be competing against teams from around the world and represent Australia with pride. The only obstacle facing the Australian Team is the lack of funding, so our Fun Run Campaign has been set up to change this, and with your help, we can ensure that our deaf and hard of hearing athletes have the opportunity to compete at the Games.
Below are the Fun Runs that Deaf Sports Australia has registered a charity team.
If you are considering running in any of these events, it would be great if you could nominate to be part of the DSA Deaf Sports Hero team and help raise money for our Aussie athletes to compete at the 2017 Deaflympics.
Click here to download our Deaf Sports Hero flyer.
How do I register?
STEP 1: Register by clicking on your chosen fun run event below:
* Click on "Start Fundraising" where you can login as a facebook user or just simply use your email address.
* Choose "Fundraise" oon the main menu, then choose "Fundraise as a Team".
* Find "Deaf Sports Australia" as your charity of choice.
* Under Type of Fundraising page, select "Individual".
* Choose the period of time starting from today.
* Fundraising page title - an example could be "John Runs for the Deaflympics".
* Set Fundraising Target - you can decide the amount you wish to raise.
* Your Fundraising page image - we recommend that you upload the 2017 Deaflympic Games logo which can be obtained by contacting Irena at [email protected]
* Fundraising page image - a default template is already provided for this.
* Thank you to your sponsors - template letters are provided that for every donation made by your sponsor an automatic response will be sent to them. You can amend the template if you like.
* Final - please tick the 2 boxes at the bottom to confirm that you accept the Terms and Conditions before creating your fundraising page.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!